- Two 20 oz. packages of pre-cut acorn squash
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 minced Vidalia onion
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Spray Organic Olive Oil spray evenly into a large glassware dish.
- Place pre-cut acorn squash into the large glassware dish.
- Add the minced onion and mix with the acorn squash.
- Add the Parmesan, evenly topping the acorn squash.
- Add the Parsley, garlic salt, and crushed red pepper.
- Drizzle with 2.5 tbsp olive oil and mix together all of the ingredients.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and place the ingredients in a blender, gradually adding the 2 cups of chicken broth.
The weather begins to get chillier as we transition from Autumn to Winter, and we find ourselves looking for warm, comforting recipes. I give full credit to my wife, Airlie for this soup creation. I feel that it’s a perfect soup for this time of year, and my kids & I devour it here at home! It has the flavor of Autumn with the warmth we seek for Winter!
Enjoy it as a vegetable serving for any meal in the Remedy Recipes format!!!
We wish you a very Merry Christmas!!! Glory to the Newborn King!!!