CHRISTMAS KETO BROWNIES
* 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 tbsp organic shredded coconut
* 3 large eggs
* 12 tbsp organic butter
* 25 drops liquid stevia
* 1/2 cup Erythritol
* a pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 oz. unsweetened baker’s chocolate
* Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
* Spray an 8″ x 4″ glassware baking dish with olive oil spray.
* Mix the cocoa powder, shredded coconut, and Pink Himalayan Salt, and set aside.
* In a separate mixing bowl, add eggs, Erythritol, and vanilla extract, and mix with a hand
mixer for approximately 4 minutes on high, or until the mixture has doubled in size.
* In a third mixing bowl, melt the organic butter and the unsweetened baker’s chocolate.
* Add the egg-Erythritol-vanilla extract mixture to the butter chocolate mixture in 3 parts,
(1/3, 1/3, 1/3,) folding, (mixing,) in each time.
* Add in the cocoa powder, shredded coconut, and Pink Himalayan Salt in 3 parts, (1/3, 1/3,
1/3,) folding, (mixing,) in each time.
* Evenly pour into the 8″ x 4″ glassware dish.
* Place in the oven for 55 minutes at 325 degrees.
* Take the brownies out of the oven and allow them to cool. Place them in the freezer for 30
minutes to completely cool. Remove from the freezer, cut into 2 “x 2” sections and serve!
Portions: Women: one 2″ x 2″ brownie / Men: two 2″ x 2″ brownies
This recipe may be used as a Meal 5 snack option on the Remedy Recipes book format, or as a healthy KETO Christmas dessert option.
We hope that you enjoy this healthy KETO Christmas treat! It’s delicious, filling, and completely satisfying, and also fits into any regular KETO meal plan. (In addition to our balanced Individualized Meal Plans, we also create healthy KETO Individualized Meal Plans upon request.)
For anyone who is interested in a healthy KETO approach to begin the new year, please contact John D. at 631-444-5045.
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
~ John D. and The Di Fazio Family