Photo by foodnetwork.co.uk
- 1 pound Alaska Cod
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Dean Jacob’s Tuscany Blend Seasoning, (or Italian Seasoning)
- 3 tbsp Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
Items That You Will Need:
- 1 glassware baking dish
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat the 1 pound of Alaska Cod with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Place 3 tbsp of Flaxseed Meal & 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning in a medium mixing bowl.
- Roll the Alaska Cod in the Flaxseed Meal, covering it evenly.
- Spray olive oil spray into a glassware baking dish.
- Place the Alaska Cod into the glassware baking dish.
- Place in oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve alongside 1 cup of your favorite vegetable & a salad.
I’m always looking for ways to create healthy options for recipes. This recipe features a mixture of Flaxseed Meal & Italian Seasoning to mimic Italian-style breadcrumbs. It provides lots of fiber & Omegas for our bodies rather than a processed nutrient-absent breadcrumb coating. Alaska Cod is a delicious fish, and can be a great dinner option during Lent.
Portions: 3 oz. for women/ 6 oz. for men
This recipe may be used as a Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes format, along with 1 cup of your favorite vegetable & a side salad.
Hope you had a reflective and productive Lent! Have a wonderful & blessed Passover & a Happy & blessed Easter!!!
Mangiare! Piaccia! Eat! Enjoy!