* 1 cup Vanilla TWO GOOD Greek Yogurt
* 2 Tablespoons of Organic Natural Peanut Butter
* 2 Tablespoons of Lily’s chocolate chips
* Mix the ingredients in a large mixing cup.
* Pour into muffin tin, about halfway into 8 spaces.
* Place muffin tin in freezer for one hour.
This recipe may be used as a Meal 5 snack on the Remedy Recipes book format.
Portions: Women, 1 frozen yogurt treat / Men, 2 frozen yogurt treats.
I’ve had a few requests for a new Meal 5 snack recipe, so I thought this would be a nice idea for the approaching warmer weather of the Spring and Summer months. Each treat is approximately 130 calories and it’s really a simple and easy to make recipe using three of the items that I regularly recommend. We hope that you enjoy it!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!