* 1 1/4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
* 1 tbsp organic minced ginger
* 3 tbsp Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Sauce
* 3 tbsp Bragg Organic Ginger and Sesame Dressing and Marinade
* 4 tbsp Kikkoman 100% Pure Sesame Oil
* 1/2 teaspoon organic minced garlic
* 2 tbsp diced scallion
* Whisk the ginger, coconut aminos, dressing, sesame oil, and garlic together in a large mixing bowl.
* Toss the chicken thighs thoroughly in the marinade mixture of ingredients.
* Refrigerate overnight, (or at least let stand in refrigerator for 15 minutes.)
* Set grill to medium-high.
* Grill for 15 minutes, flipping at 7 and 1/2 minutes. Spoon the marinade mixture over the thighs as they cook. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
* Top with diced scallion as a garnish and serve!
Portions: Women: 3 oz. (~ 1 thigh,) / Men: 6 oz. (~ 2 thighs)
This recipe may be used as a protein portion for Meals 2, 3, or 4 on the Remedy Recipes book format, adding the necessary items to make it a complete meal. Meals 2 and 3 receive a naturally occurring starchy carb and a vegetable, (1/2 cup of each for women, 1 cup of each for men.) Meal 4 receives a 1 cup vegetable serving and a salad.
I’ve been enjoying the flavor of ginger in many meals and recipes lately. I’ve even been adding an organic dried ginger to my morning shake. Ginger is excellent for digestion, is a delicious, cleansing ingredient, and can reduce inflammation. It adds some great flavor to the chicken thighs along with the other ingredients of the marinade. We hope that you enjoy this recipe as there are still a lot of grilling days ahead of us!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!