- 2 pounds of organic ground turkey, (2 packages)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup organic tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Pumpkin Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- pinch of dried sage
- Mix the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Evenly spray olive oil in a large glassware dish.
- Form 1 ounce meatballs and place evenly in the large glassware dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Remove and let cool for 1-2 minutes.
Pumpkin Sauce Instructions:
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Heat in a sauce pan for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place over the meatballs & serve.
- You may top with a pinch of grated Parmesan & minced parsley for garnish.
Portions: 3 meatballs w/ 3 tbsp pumpkin sauce for women/ 6 meatballs w/ 6 tbsp pumpkin sauce for men.
Autumn is filled with pumpkins & turkeys, so we decided to go with the flow and create these tasty turkey meatballs & savory pumpkin sauce! It’s perfect for dinner, (Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes format,) over a cup of shredded zucchini and accompanied by a side salad. We’ve been enjoying this creation every week, and still find ourselves craving to make a new batch every couple of days.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Give thanks!!!
Thank you, God,
for the roof over our heads, the food on our table, the clothes on our backs, for a loving family & friends, for work & opportunity, and for being born free & knowing freedom in our lifetime. Amen.