1 medium white onion, chopped & sautéed for 5 minutes w/ olive oil spray
1/2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
1/2 cup baby leaf spinach ( or baby leaf kale ) ( sauté for 2 minutes with the mushrooms w/ olive oil spray & mix together with the onions & let cool for 2 minutes.)
3 whole eggs
2 cups ( 16 oz. ) egg whites
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 teaspoon sea salt ( or Lo-Salt potassium salt substitute )
Black pepper ( to taste )
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
5 slices Alpine Lace Swiss Cheese
Optional ( 1/2 cup cubed ham )
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– In a mixing bowl, mix the following ingredients together: 3 whole eggs, 16 0z.
egg whites , 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, black
pepper, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– Add the sautéed spinach, onions, & mushrooms & mix well
– place ingredients in an oven safe frying pan
– cook for 5 minutes on the stove at medium temperature
– place swiss ( & optional 1/2 cup cubed ham ) spread out over the top of the
mixture, place in preheated oven, & bake for 25-30 minutes ( or until cooked
– remove from oven ( with oven mitts ) & let cool slightly before serving
– For men: 8 oz. , for women: 4 oz.
– may be used as a protein/ vegetable for any Meal in the Remedy Recipes format
– ( For Meals 1,2, & 3 in the Remedy Recipes format, you may add a side
approved carbohydrate. For Meal 4, you may add a side salad. )
Mangiare, Piaccia!, Eat, Enjoy!