- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1 scoop Salted Caramel QUEST Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly in a mixing bowl
- Spray olive oil spray into a non-stick pan
- Heat on medium.
- Pour batter, making 6 individual medium-size pancakes, allowing the pancakes to cook 30-60 seconds on each side.
- Top with Lakanto Sugar Free Syrup, (available at Amazon.com,) & serve.
This recipe makes 6 medium-size pancakes, (approximate circumference: 6 inches.)
Portion Size: Women- 3 pancakes/ Men- 6 pancakes.
This recipe is suitable for KETO meal plans, which I also create for those who request it. It can be used as a Protein & Vegetable for Meals 1, 2, 3, & 4 on the Remedy Recipes format as well as a KETO format.
I’ve always enjoyed the occasional breakfast for dinner, and this recipe allows the tastiest pancakes at dinnertime, (Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes format.) It’s high protein & high fiber provides you with excellent nutrients without the starchy carbohydrates, so it’s perfect for KETO meal plans as well. We hope that you enjoy this tasty recipe!!! We love it, and our kids have been requesting protein pancakes more & more throughout the Summer.
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!