- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 4 packets Sweet Leaf Stevia
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp D’s Naturals Salted Caramel Sundae Fluffbutter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Lily’s Chocolate Bar, (broken into small pieces,) or 1/2 cup Lily’s Premium Baking Chips
Items that you’ll need:
- 1 medium glassware dish (approximately 7″ x 7″)
- Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 large mixing bowl
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Lightly spray the Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray into the glassware dish.
- Apply the mixture of ingredients evenly into the glassware dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until edges have browned.
- Let cool, cover, and refrigerate.
- Enjoy a Remedy Breakfast Bar the next morning.
This recipe makes (6) 2.5″ x 3.5″ breakfast bars. Portion: 2 bars for women, 4 bars for men.
This recipe may be used for Meal 1 on the Remedy Recipes format.
I’ll be the first to admit that this bar is less for the flavor, & more for the fuel. It tastes good, but it doesn’t compare to some of the delicious bars that exist on the market today. I constructed this bar with its quality ingredients to provide you with great energy. It’s also a little more dense in comparison to other bars, which should improve the level of satisfaction. It’s my first attempt at a homemade bar, and I’m sure I’ll create more in the future. I hope that you’ll give it a try, and that it provides you with the fuel to help begin your day!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!