REMEDY VEGAN BOWL
(Sorry, no photo available due to technical difficulties.)
* 1 can, (15.5 oz.) Wholesome Pantry Organic Black Beans
* 1 bag, (12 oz.) Frozen Wholesome Pantry Steam in Bag Riced Cauliflower with Garden Herbs
* 1/4 cup sautéed onion
* 1/4 cup sautéed red pepper
* a pinch of minced Parsley
* Olive Oil Spray
* Small pan
* Medium-Large Bowl
* Dice 1/4 cup onion & 1/4 cup red pepper.
* Spray olive oil spray in a small pan, and sauté 1/4 cup onion & 1/4 cup red pepper.
* Open & drain the liquid from the can of black beans & place in a medium-large bowl.
* Heat the beans in microwave for 30 seconds.
* Heat the bag of frozen cauliflower in the microwave for 4 minutes & 30 seconds.
* Add the steamed cauliflower & the sautéed onion & pepper to the medium-large bowl.
* Mix contents together, top with a pinch of minced Parsley & serve!
Women: 1 cup serving, along with a side salad.
Men: 2 cup serving, along with a side salad.
This recipe may be used as a Meal 4 on the Remedy Recipes format.
To use as a Meal 2 or 3, simply add quinoa or brown rice: women: 1/2 cup / men: 1 cup.
In the last few years, a variety of quick & easy bowl mixtures have become very popular. This delicious recipe fits that profile and, for something that’s so easy to prepare, is very, very satisfying. Our youngest daughter eats a mostly Vegan diet, with the exception of fresh, organic eggs, so I create Vegan and Vegetarian options that fit into the Remedy Recipes format from time to time. We hope that you enjoy this quick & easy recipe! My daughter & my wife both loved it!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!