* 14 oz. package of imitation crab, (Alaska Pollock)
* 1 lemon, (squeezed juice)
* 1/2 lime, (squeezed juice)
* 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/4 cup minced scallion
* 1 diced avocado
* 1 sliced English Cucumber, (circles)
* Dice or shred the Pollack into small pieces in a medium mixing bowl.
* Add the squeezed lemon and lime, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, scallion, and avocado.
* Thoroughly mix the ingredients together in the bowl.
* Place the circled cucumber slices on a plate or platter.
* Top the cucumber circles with a tbsp of the seafood salad and serve as a party appetizer.
Summer is almost here! We like to create healthy appetizers to either serve at our own parties, or bring along when attending Summer BBQ’s. This recipe is a refreshing and delicious way to keep the cuisine healthy. For portions, just keep to a modest portion size, or if you’re using it as a meal, women’s protein portions are 3 ounces, and men’s are 6 ounces. The cucumber serving need not be measured, and you may have a side salad with this recipe. It can be used at any meal time on the Remedy Recipes format, including the Meal 5 snack.
Mangiarre, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!