- 1 can white albacore tuna in water
- 1 cup Nature’s Promise Organic String Beans
- 1 tbsp Fresh Gourmet Sliced Roasted Almonds
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp Primal Kitchen Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- a pinch of minced ginger, (approximately 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 tbsp diced scallion, (for garnish, optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add a cup of Nature’s Promise String Beans & boil for 1 minute.
- Strain the water, and allow string beans to cool.
- Dice the string beans into 1 inch pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the scallion, and mix thoroughly.
- Top with 1 tbsp diced scallion for garnish.
This one’s quick & easy, but healthy & delicious! It’s the perfect Summertime lunch or dinner, and a great addition for beach days, or an easy dinner option after a long day at the beach. The crunch is very satisfying as are the flavors in this refreshing salad. You may also want to squeeze a little lime on the combination for an even more flavorful experience.
Portions: 1/2 can of white albacore tuna for women/ 1 can of white albacore tuna for men, (or if using fresh albacore, 3 oz. for women, 6 oz. for men.)
This recipe may be used as a Meal 4 option on the Remedy Recipes format. To use it as a Meal 2 or 3, simply add some more crunch to the recipe with some Lundberg’s Brown Rice Chips, (6-8 for women, & 10-12 for men.) Break them up & add them to the mix!
We hope that you enjoy this simple & convenient recipe, and the fact that it requires very little cooking and prep, beyond the boiling of string beans.
More time for sunshine!!!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!