Spicy Grilled Haddock
* 12 ounces of fresh wild caught Haddock
* 1 tbsp McIlhenny Co. Tabasco Brand Sriracha
* 1 tbsp Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise
* 2 cups asparagus
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* Mix the 1 tbsp Sriracha with the 1 tbsp canola mayo.
* Evenly coat the 12 oz. of Haddock with the mixture.
* Evenly coat the asparagus spears with olive oil.
* On medium heat, lightly grill the asparagus, turning the spears frequently for 2 minutes.
* Grill the Spicy Haddock in tin foil, 6 minutes on one side, 6 minutes on the other side.
* Serve together & enjoy!
Women: 3 oz. Spicy Grilled Haddock & 1 cup Grilled Asparagus
Men: 6 oz. Spicy Grilled Haddock & 1 cup Grilled Asparagus
You may also have a side salad with this recipe as a Meal 4 option on the Remedy Recipes format.
Haddock is an excellent, mild white filet similar to flounder. I’ve been enjoying the spiciness of the Sriracha-canola mayo mixture on different filets lately, so I wanted to share this easy recipe with you for a lighter grilled dish that has a good spicy kick. We hope that you enjoy it!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!
P.S. Have a safe & happy 4th of July!!! God bless America!!!