- 9 oz. frozen, pre-cooked shrimp
- 1 12 oz. bag frozen Wholesome Pantry Steam In Bag Riced Cauliflower with Garden Herbs
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Spectrum Canola Mayo
- Allow 24 hours for shrimp to thaw.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the frozen bag of Wholesome Pantry Cauliflower on high for 4 & 1/2 minutes.
- Place the cooked cauliflower in a glassware dish along with the thawed shrimp.
- Thoroughly mix in 1 tbsp Sriracha & 1 tbsp Spectrum Canola Mayo.
- Heat in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
Portions: Women: 1 12 oz. bag of cauliflower with 3 oz. shrimp / Men: 1 12 oz. bag of cauliflower with 6 oz. shrimp.
This delicious recipe may be used as a Meal 4 option on the Remedy Recipes format. You may add a side salad to this recipe.
Note: Wholesome Pantry Steam In Bag Riced Cauliflower with Garden Herbs is organic & is available at Shop Rite.
Well, we’re all self-quarantined & stocked up on supplies, so I considered creating a recipe from some of the items in our freezer. It’s super simple to make this tasty, spicy recipe, & we thoroughly enjoyed it. Simple ingredients, simple cooking instructions, but with great flavor & a spicy kick! We hope that you are all safe & that your families are well in this surreal time in our lives. Keep a positive outlook & know that we’ll get through this.
I encourage you to explore more recipes & enjoy the cooking experience as we have this time to do so. Enjoy the recipe & remember that eating healthy, even while improvising in circumstances such as these, is the one thing that we can control.
Mangiare! Piaccia! Eat Enjoy!
Be safe, be well, & God bless America. ~ John D.