- 2 medium-size zucchini
- 2 pounds Nature’s Promise Organic Grass-fed Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup minced scallions, (or green onion)
- 2 whole eggs
- 10 tbsp Bragg Ginger & Sesame Salad Dressing
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
Items that you will need:
- The Veggetti, (available at Bed Bath & Beyond)
- Nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- 1 sauce pan
- 1 bottle of Bragg Ginger & Sesame Salad Dressing
- Add the 2 pounds of Nature’s Promise Organic Grass-fed Ground Beef, the 1/2 cup sesame seeds, the 1/4 cup scallions, the 2 whole eggs, the 10 tbsp Bragg Ginger & Sesame dressing, & the 3 tbsp minced garlic to the large mixing bowl & mix the ingredients thoroughly & evenly.
- Spray Nature’s Promise Organic Olive Oil Spray evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll the meat mixture into medium-size meatballs, and place each one about a half inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for 20-25 minutes, or until golden & thoroughly cooked.
- Using the Veggetti, shred the 2 medium-size zucchini into the medium-size mixing bowl while the meatballs are baking.
- Spray the nature’s Promise Olive Oil Spray evenly in the sauce pan & heat on medium.
- Lightly sear the cooked meatballs, a few at a time in the sauce pan, and place aside. (Not too long for each one, just until browned.)
- Heat the shredded zucchini for one minute in the microwave for a perfect “al dente” texture.
- Soak up any excess water released from the shredded zucchini with a paper towel.
- Add 2 tbsp Bragg Ginger & Sesame Salad Dressing to the zucchini & mix in thoroughly in the medium-size mixing bowl.
- Place an even portion of shredded zucchini on 2 dinner plates.
- Place meatballs, (3 for women, 6 for men,) on the center of the shredded zucchini, & serve. You may top with a drizzle of Bragg Ginger & Sesame Salad Dressing & a few minced scallions for garnish.
This recipe will yield more meatballs for leftovers or for extra dinner guests. Simply add another shredded zucchini for any extra plates. This meal may be used as a Meal 4 recipe on the Remedy Recipes format, & a side salad may be enjoyed with it. It adds an Asian-style flare to last month’s Italian-style recipe! We hope that you enjoy this tasty dish!!!
Mangiare, Piaccia! Eat, Enjoy!